Author Topic: Wroclaw, Poland  (Read 5087 times)

Offline chamone2134

I've booked a last min solo trip to Wroclaw next week. I have three full days and have booked a massage at Winks for day one. Does anyone have any recommendations for girls currently active on escortclub who you have seen? Messaged a few and the responses seem a bit flaky.

I have one Asian chick booked in for my last night, but not 100% sure if she'll commit. Ive found the others to drastically change their prices when asking for owo. All I want is a reasonably priced fuck with a local bird, is it too much to ask, lol. Dont want to risk a bad punt also, so any recent recommendations woukd be great. Can visit, or can accommodate at my hotel.

Offline Arripotter1971

The sites I was using while in Krakow had loads of girls listed in Wrocslaw, and some real lookers too !!! Prices seemed to be a bit friendlier to the punter too.