Author Topic: Samantha_brazilian - St Helens (TOFTT)  (Read 2738 times)


2 review(s) for Samantha_brazilian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Tommygunn81

External Link/Members Only

Location - Apartment near St Helens centre with loads of free parking
Duration - 1hr
Fee - £140 plus £20 for OWO taken

My last day in work on Tuesday before finishing for Christmas and I thought, why the hell not. Went onto AW looking for someone fairly local and Samantha caught my eye! No reviews here but I decided to take one fore the team and hope for some Christmas magic to happen.

Comms throughout were fantastic with great direction. I learnt during the punt that SP has someone managing this for her but absolute top marks here.

Once I was in the room I was happy to see she is the same girl. Completely natural with zero signs of a face or lips fillers. Quite pretty, fairly tall at possibly about 5’8”. Nearly as tall as me before she took her high heels off! Her body was not necessarily toned but definitely not fat. All in all what you would imagine a nice Brazilian girl next door to be. She only speaks a few words of English, but Google translate worked wonders towards the end.

The action started out with lots of sensual DFK. Really nice and she started to get into it! I then went down for a lengthy spell of reverse oral and stayed there for a good 10 minutes until she came. The shudder and moans from her when she did were well worth the effort. OWO then on me and this was fairy good. She tried to go deep throat in amongst lots of slopping sucking and rotating hand movement. Then condom on and fucked in missionary and then finished fucking lying down from behind. Loads of really great DFK throughout too.

Overall a really solid punt and I enjoyed it a lot.

The last 15 minutes we spent chatting through Google translate which she seems eager to do rather than just lying there. She did tell me that she is moving on after this weekend. We did start some late DFK and I did get rock hard again but it was too late at this point and needed to jump in the shower to get back to work!

As she showed me out of the apartment door we did have another little kiss and I left happy with my mornings work. As with any SP where it’s difficult to communicate I can see it being an awkward punt, but if you try to engage and have enthusiasm, I can imagine that a great time would be had.

7/10

Offline Snagbadjer

Great job, mate. There aren't many things better than banging a tasty Brazilian who is into you. I keep going back to them for this reason.

Offline Tommygunn81

Great job, mate. There aren't many things better than banging a tasty Brazilian who is into you. I keep going back to them for this reason.

Cheers  :thumbsup: I’ve seen so many now and have one as my regular and possibly my favourite. A good Brazilian beats any British girl I’ve seen hands down in my opinion!

Offline Snagbadjer

Cheers  :thumbsup: I’ve seen so many now and have one as my regular and possibly my favourite. A good Brazilian beats any British girl I’ve seen hands down in my opinion!

Yeah I've seen loads. There are a couple in particular who I keep going back to. Good times.

Offline Frostingthebowl

Cheers  :thumbsup: I’ve seen so many now and have one as my regular and possibly my favourite. A good Brazilian beats any British girl I’ve seen hands down in my opinion!

Id love to have a brazilian regular but they either end up moving on or quitting lol

Offline Snagbadjer

Id love to have a brazilian regular but they either end up moving on or quitting lol

Yeah I don't know of any that live in my town. But there are a few bangers who pass through. They tell me they like Lincoln coz it's safer, punters are generally nicer, and they tend to stay in nice flats overlooking the cathedral. Good things can't last forever though (I guess), so I'll have to fill my boots before they jack it in or return home.