Author Topic: 2026 HL (London) + Advice from your experiences!  (Read 2248 times)

Offline _ron

Good Afternoon and wishing all you gents a very very Happy New Year ahead!

I dipped my toe into the world of Punting last year, mainly in the form of HE massages and 2 escort meets (MiaMoist BJ only - divine! And SexyMellisa FS - incredible!). - Reviews on massages to follow!

I look forward to building on my punting experiences over this next calendar year, there are some great girls on my HL;

- Cara Delacroix (DT specialist)
- Curvy Indian Malika
- MiaMoist (again!)
- MissKDD (if I dare!)
- SashaNox
- Betty (Olina’s)
- Tyla Sexy (prev Mulan from Olina’s)
- HSG
- Tanya Deluxe
- Emily_Emms

These are the ones that are top of my list!

I am very relatively new to the world of escorting, so im very much looking forward to receiving some great advice and tips from you all and some more recommendations of who to look out for and meet with!

I’m quite orally fixated, I love a good sloppy deepthroat and CIM.. I’ve also never tried anal! So top of my priority list is some great sloppy spit head and to try anal this year.

Have a great year Gents  :hi:

Offline Munter84

A belated welcome to both the hobby and forum, and it sounds like you have some decent prospects lined up to visit.

Of your list I've only seen Betty and Mulan, both ladies do anal (Betty consistently, Mulan less so), both pretty good orally (Betty sometimes a bit toothy), and both ladies I believe would take CIM. So, perhaps a swift visit to one or both of them could be recommended!

Offline _ron

Thank you for your welcome, I look forward to contributing to this forum throughout this year  :yahoo:

Betty and Mulan (now Tyla Sexy, independent) - will have to visit them next time I’m more central !

Who were your top sessions in 2025 and which do you plan to revisit in 2026, or are there any new contenders you have your eye on?


Offline stayer

Best thing you can do is read the reviews on these WGs. The good ones are consistently positive.