Author Topic: Fantine Sweet TS Spain  (Read 701 times)

Offline Ltltr82

External Link/Members Only

Hi, i've seen Fantine in Spain this month, she is currently in Bilbao. She might come to the UK in the future.

I had a fantastic time with her. Easy comms via Whatsapp.

Exactly the lady from the profile. She looks 10/10 to me, super friendly and pretty good English as well.
Went for an hour with her. After the paperwork out of the way (150E including her cum in my mouth plus 20E for me to cum in her mouth).
Lots of DFK. She is very passionate. Had a good size dick just the right size. We did some mutual HJ and sucking.
Fucked her and she was jerking herself off. When she was close to cumming I sucked her off and she came in my mouth. I spit it out on her boobs.
Then we chilled a bit before I asked if she could fuck me. I'm not always as good in receiving/bottom. But she was very patient and her dick doesn't have a massive big head on so it was actually enjoyable for me. She jerked me off when she fucked me. Then we chilled a bit more before she started to get semi hard again. I managed to get her full hard and she fucked me again. This time deep missionary occasionally while DFK me. She jerked me off to again a good climax.

I stayed for about the hour. By the end I was in love with Fantine. Not often would I see someone again but I would see Fantine again in a heartbeat. She is such a sweetheart and beautiful human being.