Author Topic: Looking for massage with edging  (Read 4160 times)

Offline Hobbit

I am looking for a masseuse who provides a happy ending and a tantalising edging service. Must be an Outcall and be very fit.

Would be grateful if anyone could recommend a service provider that would be suitable.

Thanks :hi:



Offline Hobbit

No, she's in Scotland and looks too old.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2025, 10:49:49 am by Hobbit »

Offline advent2016

No, she's in Scotland and looks too old.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

28 is too old!, wow.
I doubt anyone much younger will have the experience you need.

Offline Hobbit

28 is too old!, wow.
I doubt anyone much younger will have the experience you need.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't see the age. I just saw one picture which looked older but the others look ok.

But, she's in Scotland, dude! Unless you're paying for my train fare, I ain't going to the Highlands. Hobbits don't like mountains and hills.  :D

Offline tantraman

No, she's in Scotland and looks too old.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

... I believe jamiekinkxxx may have meant Heidi Love :dancegirl: ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline Hobbit

... I believe jamiekinkxxx may have meant Heidi Love :dancegirl: ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

No thanks. Heidi Love is no longer an option. I have seen her a couple of times when her rates were reasonable. But recently she has put up her rates, and I think I would like to try someone different.

Offline advent2016

No thanks. Heidi Love is no longer an option. I have seen her a couple of times when her rates were reasonable. But recently she has put up her rates, and I think I would like to try someone different.

You might have mentioned whom you had seen and how much you'd like to pay and maximum distance etc. I bought a London return to Scotland in the recent giveaway, and it was £39, and would factor this into the total punt cost.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

... I believe jamiekinkxxx may have meant Heidi Love :dancegirl: ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Tantraman is correct, thanks buddy for posting the link  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

You might have mentioned whom you had seen and how much you'd like to pay and maximum distance etc. I bought a London return to Scotland in the recent giveaway, and it was £39, and would factor this into the total punt cost.

Sorry about that I thought as this was the London section and I mentioned it must be an outcall it was enough information . In terms of rates, I prefer three hours and don’t want to pay more than £280 to £300.

Offline advent2016

Sorry about that I thought as this was the London section and I mentioned it must be an outcall it was enough information . In terms of rates, I prefer three hours and don’t want to pay more than £280 to £300.

I know it's the London section, but an outcall implies that the SP visits, so a tourer that often visits London I thought might be appropriate. I've had outcalls over previous Xmases visit from Russia (with love)

Offline Hobbit

I know it's the London section, but an outcall implies that the SP visits, so a tourer that often visits London I thought might be appropriate. I've had outcalls over previous Xmases visit from Russia (with love)

That may work but it needs to fit around my schedule.

Offline advent2016

That may work but it needs to fit around my schedule.

Are there any more conditions I need to be aware of before I comment further? ;) HNY

Offline Hobbit

Are there any more conditions I need to be aware of before I comment further? ;) HNY

Not really . If they are gym fit then that’s a Brucee bonus  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I know it's the London section, but an outcall implies that the SP visits, so a tourer that often visits London I thought might be appropriate. I've had outcalls over previous Xmases visit from Russia (with love)

Who is Russia (with love) Advent?

Offline Hobbit


Offline Chewie1

I’ve seen Yuki a few times and she always delivers a fun edging service

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=445003.0

Offline Hobbit

I’ve seen Yuki a few times and she always delivers a fun edging service

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=445003.0

Sorry, I'm not into oriental/Asian girls. It's just a sexual preference.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I too would like to know of a gym fit non-asian hottie with skills who's prepared to do a 3hr London outcall for £300. Good luck with that.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I too would like to know of a gym fit non-asian hottie with skills who's prepared to do a 3hr London outcall for £300. Good luck with that.

For a mere £20 more... I've said it before:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

I too would like to know of a gym fit non-asian hottie with skills who's prepared to do a 3hr London outcall for £300. Good luck with that.

Really? So what's wrong with that criterion? Do you think I will need to pay more, or are you saying that they do not exist?

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Really? So what's wrong with that criterion? Do you think I will need to pay more, or are you saying that they do not exist?

£280 for 3 hours Outcall is much lower than market average for London even for massages so either the lady is will need to be brand new (and will quickly put prices up if she becomes popular) or one of your criteria needs to be willing to give such as being less attractive

If your budget and your criteria is set in stone, then you might have to book 1.5 or 2 hours instead

Prices that were possible to find even 2 or 3 years ago are harder to find now 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2026, 08:24:49 pm by KatieEdinburgh »