Author Topic: Where to meet trans women in London  (Read 4266 times)

Offline kingzcry

Hey guys ik this isn’t exactly a ts review but it’s still related to ts. I was wondering where a good place would be to go in London to meet ts women easily as a man. I have recently moved to the city and i was wondering where can i go to meet trans women like bars and clubs and what not like where are the places to find them please to inform me and in then everyone in advance if they could help me with this endeavour.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be posted. There's a section for TS questions and discussions at the bottom of the page. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=52.0.


Offline Stevelondon

I assume at any of the many trans stations 🤷🏼


Yes yes. I know. I’ll get me coat 🧥

Offline MLawro93

I assume at any of the many trans stations 🤷🏼


Yes yes. I know. I’ll get me coat 🧥

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline ptt67

If you want to hang out - or have a chance of hanging out with TS girls - especially the good looking ones - then you need to take yourself off to some of the really happening clubs and also the fetish clubs. TS girls often feel most comfortable in gay clubs - and often like to hang with gay guys (even if sexually they are not really into each other), as they party hard and because gay clubs provide a safe, non-judgmental environment. Club Fire under the railway arches in Vauxhall attracts many trans girls, as does Heaven in Charing Cross on Monday nights. TS girls also love to dress up and some of them like to hang out in the fetish world - the weird and wonderful cabaret bizarre ....so clubs like Torture Garden, Pedestal, etc....again, these places are inhabited by a cool and non-judgmental crowd, who love to party (often any particular kinks/fetishes are completely secondary to this), so they are comfortable in them.

Of course there are also clubs designed specifically for rans girls and TS/TV admirers - Wayout Club being the most well known (though now only once monthly I believe). Totally different kind of atmosphere and for the most part with a totally different kind of crowd.....think cross dressers, transvestites who only dress for occasionally going out to such places, drag queens etc. The kind of male clientele are different too - squarer types who are only there because they are into trans girls. You do usually get a few better looking TS girls, but often late doors and often they are only there to pick up potential clients.

Bombshell in Soho (used to be weekly on a Wednesday night) is also a place where you get a mixture of all types....various types of trans/drag girls, gay guys, admirer types.

Take your pick!

Offline ptt67

As a footnote, if you want to meet the stunners and have a chance of hanging out socially with them (rather than just being ignored), you going to have to be considered pretty cool (and probably also attractive) yourself and ready to party until the very early hours....I was in Fire a few weeks back and as I decided I had to call it a night at after 6am, as I was walking out the door, Cindy Moreira was just entering the club with a bunch of her TS mates.....I had to work at 2pm that afternoon, or I would have turned right round and gone back in! lol

Forgot to include some of the small after party clubs  - Union on the Embankment in Vauxhall is an example - they tend to attract hardened clubbers from all scenes, who want to keep on partying after the clubs they've been at start kicking out.....so, for the most part these places don't even get going until around 5am!

Offline grebo

Last month, I noticed that LucyLoveit (dot com) had a special trans (male-to-female) event held at House of Poitier with a 10 male guest limit for £150. I just checked their current schedule and no trans events are currently scheduled.

There's also a club in E15 London called She.World - which states it's a club for transgender community and their admirers. Can't personally recommend it as I've never been.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iceman90

Using Grindr in London is a gold mine for finding trans girls for free. Just filter out or block the gay guys. It’s a shame there aren’t that many good looking ones in other parts of the country.

Offline ptt67

Last month, I noticed that LucyLoveit (dot com) had a special trans (male-to-female) event held at House of Poitier with a 10 male guest limit for £150. I just checked their current schedule and no trans events are currently scheduled.

There's also a club in E15 London called She.World - which states it's a club for transgender community and their admirers. Can't personally recommend it as I've never been.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Depends what the OP is looking for I guess....there are a number of sex clubs aimed at TS/TVs and guys who want to get it on with them, but what those offer is not quite the same as getting to meet/hang with them in places which they frequent.

Offline ptt67

Using Grindr in London is a gold mine for finding trans girls for free. Just filter out or block the gay guys. It’s a shame there aren’t that many good looking ones in other parts of the country.

I've also met up with TS girls via Fabswingers in the past..

Offline Tmor25

Teds Place in Fulham used to be a good place to meet trans girls. Thursday nights is Trans night. Met a few good trans girls there over the years but not been for a decade or so.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I've also met up with TS girls via Fabswingers in the past..

This. Although most of the hot trans girls on there literally get 1000 messages a day. So even if you do stand out (even if you are good looking with a hot body, i find the bottom trans girls just want big cock and I'm average 6 incher with a good body), the chance of your message being read are slim. I persevered with miss m top in london for literally months until she read my message and didn’t take long to arrange a meet. Not had such luck since.

taimi is good for trans dating, but this is generally trans looking for something more serious. Had a date with a hot trans girl while in London. While hot very immature, but she was 10 years younger than me. She made it clear she wasn’t interested in hookup, but i still enjoyed our date, it didn’t materialise to a second date. But still check the app regular. I must say the app is fucking hard work. You basically limited to how many views and messages you can use. Then you have to wait 24 hours before it refreshes or pay a chunk of money for like 30 min of unlimited messages or profile views.

I think Ops perception of “going somewhere specifically for trans” is very very old school in this liberal modern day. Trans women are very much part of society and probs feel more confident about going out and about as any other cis women would. I notice lots of small groups of what i assume are SA trans girls all over the night life scene throughout london. Some may not know they are trans some do.

Good luck with your pursuit
« Last Edit: December 16, 2025, 11:40:30 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline ptt67

This. Although most of the hot trans girls on there literally get 1000 messages a day. So even if you do stand out (even if you are good looking with a hot body, i find the bottom trans girls just want big cock and I'm average 6 incher with a good body), the chance of your message being read are slim. I persevered with miss m top in london for literally months until she read my message and didn’t take long to arrange a meet. Not had such luck since.

taimi is good for trans dating, but this is generally trans looking for something more serious. Had a date with a hot trans girl while in London. While hot very immature, but she was 10 years younger than me. She made it clear she wasn’t interested in hookup, but i still enjoyed our date, it didn’t materialise to a second date. But still check the app regular. I must say the app is fucking hard work. You basically limited to how many views and messages you can use. Then you have to wait 24 hours before it refreshes or pay a chunk of money for like 30 min of unlimited messages or profile views.

I think Ops perception of “going somewhere specifically for trans” is very very old school in this liberal modern day. Trans women are very much part of society and probs feel more confident about going out and about as any other cis women would. I notice lots of small groups of what i assume are SA trans girls all over the night life scene throughout london. Some may not know they are trans some do.

Good luck with your pursuit

Some good advice here - I played around for a while on Fab (though some years ago now), but to have any success you really do need to stand out from the crowd and accumulating a healthy number of verifications certainly helps! I have 74 reviews on there (almost entirely for meets with single girls and couples) but I did also get it on with 4 or 5 exceptionally attractive TS girls who I connected with directly on Fab. Be warned though, there are also a good number of TS girls (for the most part the more attractive ones) who are simply using Fab as a shop window to attract paying customers.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Some good advice here - I played around for a while on Fab (though some years ago now), but to have any success you really do need to stand out from the crowd and accumulating a healthy number of verifications certainly helps! I have 74 reviews on there (almost entirely for meets with single girls and couples) but I did also get it on with 4 or 5 exceptionally attractive TS girls who I connected with directly on Fab. Be warned though, there are also a good number of TS girls (for the most part the more attractive ones) who are simply using Fab as a shop window to attract paying customers.

It can become addictive if you know you can get hooked up on these sites. Its the chase of getting noticed then knowing once you have their attention it will almost materialised into a meet.

Offline ptt67

It can become addictive if you know you can get hooked up on these sites. Its the chase of getting noticed then knowing once you have their attention it will almost materialised into a meet.

Agreed - I myself kind of got addicted....split up from a long time relationship so went onto fab....started to have some success and suddenly it snow balled....fucked myself senseless for around 18 months then kind of got bored of it and moved on....still occasionally have private meets with people I connected with on there but can't really be arsed with fab anymore...been there, done that kind of sentiment.