Author Topic: Paradis Massage Spa - Leyton  (Read 1789 times)

Offline puntkumar

has anybody been to Paradis Massage Spa - Leyton before?
how are the girls an service

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Already a thread on this place.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
has anybody been to Paradis Massage Spa - Leyton before?
how are the girls an service

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline puntingking

Already a thread on this place.


Please do post the existing thread link, so I can have a read off it. I can't seem to find the already existing thread of this place.
I would like to have a read off it.


Cheers  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144

Please do post the existing thread link, so I can have a read off it. I can't seem to find the already existing thread of this place.
I would like to have a read off it.


Cheers  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=444352.msg4376235#msg4376235


Offline puntkumar

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Thanks for reminding,
Yes, I understand it is important to contribute

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Thanks for reminding,
Yes, I understand it is important to contribute

Get yourself down Leyton and report back?

Offline puntingking

Get yourself down Leyton and report back?

I would like to know some intel on this place.  :hi:


« Last Edit: January 18, 2026, 12:54:46 pm by puntingking »

Offline RussAbbot

I've tried messaging them a few times over the past month. I really don't get any intelligent responses. For example I will ask what time they open/close and 6 hours later I will get a response of "Hi", then nothing if I follow up.