Author Topic: SweetieRae - Euston/King’s Cross  (Read 5762 times)


4 review(s) for Flexible Jade (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline bgd91

External Link/Members Only

Phone : 07594992836

Contacted her and got a quick reply, agreed time and services. It is definitely her that is doing the comms.
The place is easy to find, near the station, on a main road, quickly buzzed up. I think I have been there before.

She is the woman in the pictures and met me in lingerie and high heels. She's a young good looking girl, amazing firm tanned body, round natural tits, nice lips. She is happy to see me and very friendly from the start.

Into the action!! Start off immediately with DFK, very passionate. Feel around each others bodys. Removing her lingerie to reveal her beautful body. I'm already hard so she puts on a condom and sucks my cock infront of the mirror. unfortunately she is not offering OWO extra option because she is also filming porn she mentioned ( i didnt know i was fucking a pornstar  :D ). She is very good at oral, changes techniques, and look me in the eye. Very nice!! Next I lie her on the bed and kiss her body and eat her puss. It's a nice neat little puss, shaved, and she reacts well to my efforts. She like a finger inside, and she is tight. Next we get to the sex and we energetically fuck in several positions, on the bed, standinh in front of the mirror. She really gets in it and keeps the eye contact going which is very hot. Eventually come in the condom and I have to lie down for a while to catch my breath. Quick shower and out!!

Really good session, DFK constantly available, high energy passionate, 30 minutes £140, would see again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 19, 2025, 03:47:29 pm by bgd91 »

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Which station… Euston or King’s Cross? Cheers.

Offline Joelawerence

Recent pics looks good but shame about oral without being not available

Offline grf69

thanks for the review .. :hi:

quick question how tall she is..?


Offline bgd91

Which station… Euston or King’s Cross? Cheers.

Her location was like 5 minutes away from Euston station. Not sure now though  :unknown:

Offline bgd91

I also noticed she added few more new pics  :wackogirl: these new pics are like asking for a new booking damn  :lol: . I saw her on purecfnm and British teens so I guess she is indeed a pornstart

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simping

I also noticed she added few more new pics  :wackogirl: these new pics are like asking for a new booking damn  :lol: . I saw her on purecfnm and British teens so I guess she is indeed a pornstart

Be careful with some of the pictures you share of her. Media related works can be shared but pics not on her current address and taken from social sites cannot be shared on here. Open to be corrected on this

Offline Mstar86

It’s so crazy that nobody saw her before she started porn when she was an “Anal Queen” and it was included in the price along with OWO. Gutted I didn’t pull the trigger then

Offline Bassman

This one’s photos are being used in Enfield on viva street. Or they were as they seem to have disappeared now I’ve gone back to check.if she hangs about I might pop into see her. She reminds me of someone I can’t quite put my finger on.

Offline bgd91

Yeah I've checked the phone number and she seems to be available again now  for a few days according with what she says... I might visit her  :wacko: her young pretty looking face is keep haunting me lol