External Link/Members OnlyGents,
Saw this girl last week. Negative rating because it was B&S but the girl I saw was very pretty - size 6, stand about 5'4 with beautiful long jet black hair. Facially would rate 8 and body wise say 8 too. She is petite and is exactly the type of girl I usually go for.
Comms handled by the maid, place is near Shepherd Bush Market station. The maid will give you a call and ask you to turn on your camera once you are there - racial profiling?
Paid 70hh with vanilla service. A raft of extras were on offer but are all 30 each like kissing, owo, etc. You have to ask the maid for specific if that's what you're after. I was there for P&D and she did exactly that. OW technique was terrible, lack of experience and just went fast and furious. English very poor and she won't take direction. So put the dom on and started fucking her gently but no reaction and she just lied down like a dead fish then I started pumping her hard and she started moaning more. As I got close I pumped her fast and furious for about 2 mins when she really got into it until I came hard in the bag. She tried to pull me out immediately as I came but I held firm and told her to stay still and let me finish.
No chit chat afterwards. I dressed up and left quickly. Overall it was negative because of B&S but I would actually consider returning because I found her hot but would only do P&D though.
Gents, do the girls just lie there with no reaction when you go gentle but they would start responding and enjoying more when you fuxk them hard??