Author Topic: Estepona - Spain (near Marbella) - Dec 2025  (Read 1720 times)

Offline leoago90

Chinese massage 1 - Negative

620021729 / +34620021729

FaFa Massage estepona
External Link/Members Only

130 EUR per hour, all complete
Easy to book via WhatsApp, admin knows english

I walked away as the ladies did not meet my beauty expectations.
This was early Dec 2025

Chinese massage 2 - Positive

654279939 / +34654279939

120 EUR per hour, sensual massage, "DFK", OWO, CIM, SEX

NAIWAN CHINESE MASSAGE
External Link/Members Only

Went there 2 times

Location is near the sea.
I used the same room twice, the first on the left.
The room has a double massage table, quite strong and able to hold two people, no problem.
Good temperature and soundtrack

The picture sent via WhatsApp is heavily photoshopped, with the face hidden.

Girl 1 - Lucy - Positive
The skinny girl with a green costume and solar glasses
Over 40 years old - No English - Okay body, not so good face. Overall, for me, it was okay to continue
Soft, sensual massage. Well done. She is about 50kg.
You can touch her during the massage.
She is funny and friendly, even if she does not speak English.
OWO was good. I did not try the CIM as we switched to sex. She likes to please.
Clock watcher, we could conclude with a better ending. Minor issue.
I will visit her again before I leave.

Girl 2 - Neutral
Over 40 years old - A bit of english
I tried the "big breast" one with the pink dress and the eyes hidden.
Unfortunately, her did not deliver like Lucy.
Her massage was quite hard and not sensual.
Sex was overall good, OWO no the best.
Big natural breast, overall body better than Lucy

Admin speaks English and wanted feedback after both sessions, which was quite good touch IMO
We spent 10 messages on Girl 2, and what she can improve and she suggest me next time to swich the girl during the session if needed (maybe because it was my second session in 4 days).