Author Topic: Bella - HoD - Pimlico  (Read 1118 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7535537) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £170 for one hour, although I did get a Christmas discount

Booking and location: See my previous HoD reviews - usual drill applies

Looks: She's decent-looking, although not a stunner.  I'd say she is somewhere in her mid-thirties

Figure: The photos on the website are accurate if she kept her bra on.  However, her tits were disappointingly saggy once unleashed, and nowhere close to the advertised DD.  If anything she's a bit taller than 5' 7".  Her skin was very smooth - must use a lot of moisturiser.

Services: She talks a hell of a lot, and I mean a lot.  I'm not sure if this is a deliberate timewasting tactic or if she's just one of those people who can't shut up.  Didn't get a proper blowjob as she kept stopping to talk to me, which was annoying.  Insisted I banged her in doggy the first time; the second time I got the added variety of prone bone.  Kissing was light, no idea if you will get DFK but she didn't fancy it with me.

Would I revisit: Definitely not, as the saggy/gobby combo makes this punt a negative

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Disappointing following a couple of positives. I still might try her if I can.

AW profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only