Author Topic: Julia - Ivana Models  (Read 2138 times)

Offline danisarc44

Link: hhttps://ivana-models-escortservice.de/en/escort-models-julia/

Booking: Second time booking with Ivana Models. They're quick to respond and very sales-y. Granted it probably helps them confirm bookings quickly and get €€€€.

Location: Frankfurt, outcall to a 5 star hotel.

Lady: Photos are accurate but VERY retouched. She looked 35+ with a lot of work (clearly). Her face is average at best and she smokes.

Session: I booked 12 hours together and I have to say it was a less than ideal experience. I brought her a lingerie that she didn't care to try on for me. She had a smoker's cough and while she has a fun personality, I felt like she's old and disinterested. No LFK/DFK. She gave me a decent DT BJ and then we moved to doggy. She was moaning fakely and didn't care very much to satisfy me. I also felt like I was pounding a mom, which is not what I was interested in. The pictures on the website are very attractive given she has a pornstar look, but service was far from it. She didn't care to make me cum even once, just wanted the money, pampering and poof she was gone.

Consideration: For €4300, I would expect the lady to bend backwards to satisfy me and pander to my needs. Smoker's cough was a huge turnoff. Save your money, spend it elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2025, 04:15:49 pm by danisarc44 »

Offline Heph

Ouch: painful.

But on the upside, she appears to have removed herself or been removed from the line-up