Author Topic: Antonella in Alicante and Sexy Nurse in Benidorm  (Read 2484 times)

Offline addictedtopunt

Was in Alicante for the weekend a few weeks ago. I’d read a review by Dad Bod of Antonella in Malaga and noticed she’d moved to Alicante. I got in touch and luckily she was only round the corner from the central tram station. We swapped a few messages and I was round at her place in a short time. It was a nice apartment with a clean bathroom and a clean big bed. She opened the door and hid behind it and then gave me a great big hug and kiss when I walked in. She was definitely the girl in the photos, very pretty, a bit more petite than I was expecting but with a massive pair of tits. Just the job! Paid for half an hour but when I checked the clock I’d been there an hour! Lots of mutual massaging, oral and then sex in various positions.
She’s a lovely girl and I’d definitely see her again if opportunity arose.

External Link/Members Only

A couple of days later I was reminiscing about Maria above Tony Roma’s restaurant in Benidorm (see previous review) so decided to get in touch and see if she was around. WhatsApp was replied to quite quickly and I jumped on the train to Benidorm to go and see her. She’s the best value SP I’ve ever seen. It cost me €60 for an hour, had a fantastic massage, one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever had, then sex in doggy. I still think she has the tits of a 25yr old, they’re absolutely amazing and I loved playing with them.
I’d love to go back every week if I could



Offline Captainhowdy666

Back in the dorm soon, will try and have a crack at the nurse if I can slip away form the missus.


Offline addictedtopunt

Here you go pal:

+34638908955

She’s called Maria