Author Topic: TS Aylla Linss -- Earls Court -- TOFTT  (Read 3136 times)


1 review(s) for Alexia_Linss (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication
Good communication, fairly straightforward to arrange a booking. Gave the exact street address and provided flat number on arrival.

Location
Flat in a back street around Earls Court. Very discreet. Nothing special but fit for purpose.  Bathroom clean and adequate.

Price
£250 for the hour.

Appearance
Photos are completely accurate. She's a tall, pretty girl, standing at about 5'10", slender, narrow waist, and long legs.  Nice, natural looking rack and bum (not the typical Brazilian beach ball), which is my preference.

Meet
Got to the location, and was quickly let inside, but had to wait in front of the door of the flat for about 5 minutes before she opened. She greeted me wearing the long red dress from her photos with high heels as I had requested, and she was a sight to behold!

Sorted the paperwork out, and while I was sitting on the edge of the bed, she stood in front of me, and shimmied up the hem of her dress until her semi erect cock was in front of my face.  She slipped the tip past my lips, and I enjoyed feeling it stiffen up in my mouth.  At this point, I knew it was going to be a great punt.  Most everything was on offer except for DFK... kissing was pretty much restricted to lips only.  I'm not a young guy, so if she fancies you YMMV.  I'm pretty sure she would have cum if I had put the effort in, but I was put off slightly by her slapping my face and choking me with both hands while having her cock in my mouth.  It wasn't painful, and that type of stimulus might be someone else's thing, but it's not mine, and I put a stop to it.  Finished with a shower, and left happy.

Conclusion
An enjoyable meet with a pretty girl with a stunning body.  Would be tempted to see her again if there wasn't so much talent in London to explore.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: November 29, 2025, 07:01:17 pm by tantraman »

Offline adx4646

thanks for the review, was just wondering how's her english? is she fluent enough?

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,362
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline QuirkyCharmer

thanks for the review, was just wondering how's her english? is she fluent enough?

Not fluent.  I couldn't banter with her, but she speaks enough English for the basics.