Author Topic: Chelsea, Ruean Siam Sauna and Massage – Greenwich, SE10  (Read 5414 times)

Online Wayfarer

Chelsea, Ruean Siam Sauna and Massage – Greenwich, SE10

Overall Rating:
Positive.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Duration: 60 minutes

Cost: I chose option 1 which is one-hour deep tissue massage £70 plus extra £40 hand job. Total £110.

Option 1
❤️‍🔥 Massage 1 hour £70 hour
💦 Hand finish £40 extra
Total £110

Option 2
💋 Massage £70 hour
🔥 Hand finish performed nude to allow touching £60 extra
Total £130

Option 3
💎 Massage £70 hour
👑 Body to Body £100 extra
Total £170

Location: 193 Trafalgar Road, London SE10 9EQ. Opposite the Iceland Supermarket

Massage Shop: Floor to ceiling windows meaning anyone can see you enter and leave. Clean. Fit for purpose.

Comms: Called ahead to book a slot before the 9 pm watershed when prices are fixed until 11 pm. I arrived. Told that they were running late and to go for a walk for 10 minutes. Went out for a bit. Not much to do in the street. Came back. Told to wait in lobby exposed to the street since you can be seen due to the floor to ceiling windows. Finally told I could wait in a massage room. I waited 20 minutes before Chelsea came in.

Girl: She is cute Thai, slim, petite, mid 30s, busty breasts (she let me have a feel), long black hair. 5 foot 3 inches, face is average, dress size 8, eyes hazel.

Services: deep tissue massage where she walks on your back, arse crack and cheeks fondling, and balls tickling, oily hand job that yanked the life out of me until completion. My mind was zonked.

Would I return: Definitely. Very good service provided.

Offline Deanoyb

Thanks for the review. Do you know the girls name?  Also, what's meant by after the watershed?  What changes? 

Online stampjones

Thanks for the review. Do you know the girls name?  Also, what's meant by after the watershed?  What changes?
Im guessing chelsea ;-)

Online Wayfarer

Im guessing chelsea ;-)
Correct, her name on the roster was Chelsea. Although she told me her name in Thai which is not Chelsea but I can see why she Anglicised it since it does sound phonetically very like Chelsea.

Thanks for the review. Do you know the girls name?  Also, what's meant by after the watershed?  What changes?
The girl's name from the roster is Chelsea.

The watershed period is 9 pm to 11 pm. It says the prices are £70 per hour for a massage during this period.

I could not see the point of difference since all deep tissue massages or variations were £70 per hour anyway but I saw a sign say that between 9 pm to 11 pm the massages was £70 per hour. So I thought it might be useful information.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2025, 12:22:21 am by Wayfarer »

Offline gurds

Are there any pics of the roster

Online Wayfarer

Are there any pics of the roster
Hi Gurds, welcome back from the dead, you are like Lazarus.

Sorry. I dont have a picture of the roster to share. I am expecting to go back since the establishment closes late at 11 pm.

On a totally separate note, I do need to check if Libby's Sauna in Stratford is still open and still has like a dozen or more Eastern European girls and the odd Brit working. Its probably all been replaced by Brazilians. Its been ages since I have been there. I just checked Google and Libbys Sauna is still listed.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2025, 11:39:10 am by Wayfarer »

Offline Iz88

busty real or fake? did she offer nude b2b or anything like that?

Offline Deanoyb

Thanks for the clarification and the name 😔. Some good options there just really expensive. 

Online Wayfarer

busty real or fake? did she offer nude b2b or anything like that?
Hi Iz88,

Her boobs I only felt outside her clothing for me to decide which of her three options she was offering. I went for option 1 - see my review above. I did not opt for her option 2 or option 3 where she would take her top off.

Her option 3 was body to body which although I did not partake I would expect would be nude B2B. See below quote from my review on option 3:

Option 3
💎 Massage £70 hour
👑 Body to Body £100 extra
Total £170


Thanks for the clarification and the name 😔. Some good options there just really expensive.
I do like what they do there and the women in general are decent looking but yes it is expensive. So far all the women offer the same services.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2025, 02:01:47 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline Deanoyb

I had option 4 with 2 of the girls. Was good but expensive and wonder if checking out AW would have been better and cheaper.

Online Wayfarer

I had option 4 with 2 of the girls. Was good but expensive and wonder if checking out AW would have been better and cheaper.
Hi Deanoyb,

I was meaning to pop in last night myself since I felt like my back needed a girl to walk on it. I ended up working on another hobby instead.

I have not discussed option 4 with the girls there. You have done well getting that arranged since every time I go it feels like everyone is busy and its usually right now.

I find the price list is a tad expensive but I have not ever tried to re-negotiate prices.

In my mind £70 massage for one hour and £100 for body to body making £170 gets me one hour with a number of possible escorts.

If you had two girls, my mind boggles how much that would be. I guess a substantial sum?

Offline Deanoyb

Option 4 was FS with one of the girls. Done that with two of the girls in Greenwich and one at the Hayes branch. Took some negotiating but content with rate. No restrictions agreed.

Online Wayfarer

Option 4 was FS with one of the girls. Done that with two of the girls in Greenwich and one at the Hayes branch. Took some negotiating but content with rate. No restrictions agreed.
OIC, you meant fuck is option 4 not that option 4 is having two girls at the same time which is how I read "option 4 with two of the girls"

I can only guess has to what rate would make one content but given the pricing for other services there it must be a substantial sum.

Further, my mind boggles with "no restrictions agreed."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2025, 12:31:15 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Option 4 was FS with one of the girls. Done that with two of the girls in Greenwich and one at the Hayes branch. Took some negotiating but content with rate. No restrictions agreed.

How much was paid?

Which girls if they are still available?

Offline Deanoyb

Greenwich with Nichy ? was £200. Very good service, would have liked a shared shower. In Hayes cannot remember name exactly; £170 she was amazing but rushed as she normally works as receptionist. If I could get an undisturbed hour in Hayes I would. Have asked whether non working days are available, no such luck.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Greenwich with Nichy ? was £200. Very good service, would have liked a shared shower. In Hayes cannot remember name exactly; £170 she was amazing but rushed as she normally works as receptionist. If I could get an undisturbed hour in Hayes I would. Have asked whether non working days are available, no such luck.

Thanks  :drinks:

Which Hayes?

Offline Deanoyb


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Online Pleasure4ever

Worth noting that this shop relocated a few yards from External Link/Members Only
They just moved location from the old store, but same mamasan and girls.

If I remember well they had another store in Bromley as well.
I’ve been to the one in Greenwich and while they are definitely good in massage, their extras were always too expensive. Once I offered £20 for a HJ, got a counter at £60, paid £30 and never came back.

Online Wayfarer

Worth noting that this shop relocated a few yards from External Link/Members Only
They just moved location from the old store, but same mamasan and girls.

If I remember well they had another store in Bromley as well.
I’ve been to the one in Greenwich and while they are definitely good in massage, their extras were always too expensive. Once I offered £20 for a HJ, got a counter at £60, paid £30 and never came back.
It always struck me that Baad Nuad and its sister venue Ruean siam was on the pricier side. Agreed that when I call Baad Nuad that I am passed onto Ruean Siam since Baad Nuad is closing/closed up.

It sounds like it is time I tried the neighbouring establishment called Jolly Good Time Massage on the same Trafalgar Road to see if the pricing is more affordable.
External Link/Members Only

Location wise Jolly Good Time has a really busy bus stop right in front where people waiting for buses crowd the pavement and entrance to the venue.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2025, 11:49:15 am by Wayfarer »

Offline Deanoyb

Looks like the baan nuad in Hayes has shutdown. Just the new Greenwich operation now. That's a shame as parking was so much easier.