Needed a reliable SP at short notice for a massage around the area. Tried VIP Massages but no availability so reached out to Tina in the afternoon for an appointment that evening. Have seen her before and the review is exactly the same as the last one.
Comms: Contacted her on the number on her website here
External Link/Members Only. She replied quickly and confirmed that she was available.
Location: Same location as always a short walk from Moorgate or Old Street undergrounds. On a fairly busy street but she left the door ajar (not sure the other residents would be too happy!) so able to walk in without anyone noticing.
SP: Wearing thr classic and well reported black dress. Cute Chinese girl with glasses. Opted for the massage with happy ending for an hour for £100. Very warm and friendly (and talkative!).
Action: Offered a shower on arrival which I took and onto the table. Massage is good - a few CC swipes, reach under throughout. She uses baby oil and I am a bit more concerned about scent these days so fair warning about that. Was turned around and she edged me for a while. Was gentle and didn’t rush it and exploded everywhere. She wiped me down with a warm towel (shower was on offer) and I left with a smile on my face.
Return? Yes - she’s the good old reliable. But I only come back when I need reliability. I am keen to sample some more exciting SPs…!