Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Huge TS cock and cum combo
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Huge TS cock and cum combo
(
Read 1023 times
)
James10
Age Check :
Posts: 550
Likes: 10
Reviews: 13
«
on:
November 09, 2025, 06:17:22 pm »
I’m back in the big smoke this week and looking for an incall with a TS girl. I’m in search of the biggest cock with a massive heavy load combination.
I can travel and happy to pay a premium if necessary.
Any advice welcome - I will report back.
Rayzaman
Age Check :
Posts: 289
Likes: 10
Reviews: 30
«
Reply #1 on:
November 09, 2025, 07:17:40 pm »
I've not personally seen her but there are one or two reviews floating about and Gabi Bianco defo seems to be packing a huge tool, not sure how heavy she cums:
External Link/Members Only
James10
Age Check :
Posts: 550
Likes: 10
Reviews: 13
«
Reply #2 on:
November 10, 2025, 07:02:58 am »
She does have a tremendous looking cock, just wonder if she’s not the most friendly?
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Huge TS cock and cum combo
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close