Author Topic: Best rub and tug around Kennington Park  (Read 1177 times)

Offline MrSmith1024

Looking for recommendations for best massage and extras in or near Kennington Park. Cheers

Offline Stevelondon

I can’t help but I hope somebody will.
It could add to your review count over the 4 years of your membership  :D :lol:

Sorry…… just mr being sarky

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I can’t help but I hope somebody will.
It could add to your review count over the 4 years of your membership  :D :lol:

Sorry…… just mr being sarky

He has reviewed in December  :unknown:

Offline jaj909

I keep my eye on that spot and there's not much more than a rapid turnover of chinese and brazilian's - all those ive seen are long gone, one was a Chinese 40's lass who gave me a great massage there last year (Vauxhall station). Might be a vivastreet roulette job with postcode: sw8 or sw9, and the search radius set to however far you'd be willing to walk. There are a few small brothels that ive messaged, not visited, around Oval station - again, you'll find them on Vivastreet. A perpetual dearth of options for that spot, sadly.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2026, 05:23:41 pm by jaj909 »

Offline Stevelondon