Author Topic: Sex holiday options?  (Read 4622 times)

Offline AceVentura_1

Hello everyone, hoping to go on a sex holiday feb march time for a week next year, I went to Pattaya 20years ago and really enjoyed that kind of vibe, so was just wondering if there is anywhere similar in Europe, I’m quite new to this so any recommendations from this unique community greatfully received, thanks

Offline insignia

Have a read of the Gambia thread in african page. Only 6 hours away.

Offline RandomGuy99

I there was a post about some place in Austria or Germany that offers this kind of thing. Alternatively, try Munich or Berlin which has those FKK places and spend your days and nights shagging with food provided by the club.

Offline Malvolio

You may be thinking of this place

External Link/Members Only

I've not been but it's on my list of punting trips.

Offline vindici

Hello everyone, hoping to go on a sex holiday feb march time for a week next year, I went to Pattaya 20years ago and really enjoyed that kind of vibe, so was just wondering if there is anywhere similar in Europe, I’m quite new to this so any recommendations from this unique community greatfully received, thanks

There is nowhere in Europe like Pattaya, I guess maybe Amsterdam in the 80s and 90s, but certainly not now. If you want places with plenty of escorts on tap, with a thriving nightlife, then I can recommend Warsaw, Budapest and Prague.

However, you will have to put the work in to get the bookings you want, it's not as simple as Pattaya where girls will just fall onto your dick.

Offline Cambridgy

Have a read of the Gambia thread in african page. Only 6 hours away.

Woah - if you read the thread it’s getting way more dangerous to hang out there. I’d be doing Barca, Berlin, Madrid or just fly to BKK!

Offline RandomGuy99

« Last Edit: November 04, 2025, 09:13:44 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline AceVentura_1

Thanks so much for all intel so far chaps  :hi: i will keep checking in and try to read up on any recommendations, very interesting reading so far, I didn’t have a clue about most of it.

Offline jamiejay76

You may be thinking of this place

External Link/Members Only

I've not been but it's on my list of punting trips.

Wow! This place looks unreal , I'm definitely going to try and visit this