Author Topic: Giuliana - Ivana Model- Outcall to Hamburg  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Franco24

Link: External Link/Members Only

Booking: This was my first time booking with Ivana Model, and I have to say their communication was smooth and professional from start to finish. Very polite, quick replies, and everything well arranged.

Location: Hamburg- Reeperbahn area, outcall to a 4,5 stars hotel I booked myself.

Lady: Photos are clearly retouched — she’s still an attractive woman in real life, but at first glance she didn’t look exactly like in the pictures, partly because she had changed her hair from black to dark brown. Her face is pretty, body slim with enhanced curves, and she does have a porn-star type vibe. Overall still good looking, but definitely not as flawless as her gallery suggests.
Price: 2000€ for 4h (1950€ + 50€ fees taxi)

Session: I booked 4 hours together. From the very beginning, it was clear that there was no real connection — she wasn’t rude, but she had this detached, passive energy the entire time. Most of her replies were “as you wish” or “I don’t know,” and it honestly felt like she was just waiting for the time to pass. I tried to keep the conversation going, but there was no real effort from her side.

I brought a bottle of sparkling wine to make the atmosphere more relaxed, but she only had one sip and then left it. When I asked her simple things (interests, preferences, etc.), the answers were vague and flat. This might sound small, but for a high-end booking like this, the attitude matters as much as the sex itself.

Sexually, we had two rounds — both were technically good with DKF, OWO, and COB no complaints there, but nothing exceptional either. The lack of chemistry made it feel mechanical rather than passionate. CIM wasn’t available (and I read that she offered to other punters on TER that service) and shower sex wasn’t an option because “she didn’t want to get her hair wet,” and overall, everything felt very limited and “by the book.”

Consideration: For €2000, I expected a mix of PSE/GFE and a memorable experience. What I got was a nice body, decent sex, but zero warmth or connection. It felt transactional to the point of being awkward. I gave her a neutral, only because sex was pretty good, but outside that, is not worth all that money. Wouldn't recommend her!





Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline danisarc44

Sorry to hear this man. I had a similar experience with two girls Julia and Emma from this agency. Very dry experience and it seemed like they were just interested in the money. I never went back to them after that.