External Link/Members Only£80 for 30
Not the new place near the garages but nicely out of the way, free parking on the street. Room OK.
Natalia is very sweet and attractive, but certainly not 25, early 30s I would say. I am pretty sure that she is a little shorter than the advertised 5'5". The pictures, especially the ones on X are a fair representation of who you will meet.
She has a nice figure and face Boobs are not that big but she has nice nipples which she likes being licked.
Very friendly and direct approach, good kisses but not really FK, it was fine and I didn't push it.
Fabulous oral however. She appreciated oral on her a lot. Hygiene good.
The main issue I had was that she is quite small and tight and I could not get it all in without hurting her. In spite of this I had a great time and we did miss, spoons and doggy and I came in the bag - very hard. She rubbed herself to what seemed like a genuine orgasm while we were in miss and her pussy went even tighter.
Overall her good attitude, oral skills and the way she got into it made it a really good experience, the finish, a consequence of her tightness was a great way to finish. Nice chat after, no sense of rush.