Author Topic: cassie of ladybirds northenden  (Read 752 times)

Offline pegman8

Called into Ladybirds a few weeks ago to see who was available. Only lady free was Cassie so I booked half an hour at £50.
I came out the shower just before she entered the room. She greeted me with " I do not French Kiss". Fine by me.
She was dressed in a white bra and white panties so I took them off and laid down on the bed.
She gave me a back massage for a few minutes and then I turned over and played with her 34dd's which got the little fella hard. My other hand was playing with her shaven pussy. She was slowly wanking my cock and about 15 minutes in I asked her to put a condom on and suck me. She said I don't do oral with but I like doing it without. (This is an extra £10). I mentioned that the notice said oral with and sex with was included in the basic service. She said " I don't care what the notice says it is my body and I do what I like".
I was ready to get dressed and walk when she said she would give me a suck for a few minutes before we fucked. It turned out to be about 2 minutes then she mounted me in C.G. and gave me a nice ride until I asked to change to mish, which was also good. I pulled out whipped the rubber off and asked her to finish me over her tits which she did.
I have given this a neutral owing to her attitude in trying to go against the parlour rules even though the fuck was good and the wank was ok.
VFM Just about. Would I return? I go to Ladybirds occasionally and would go back but not for Cassie.
I didn't mention her attitude to the receptionist as she did eventually do OW.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,367
  • Likes: 286
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Had been interested in booking her after looking at the website but saw her in reception & she looked a lot older than advertised so sacked that idea off quickly.