Author Topic: Heathrow T4  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Jayjay1

Anyone knows of a girl working in hotels in Heathrow T4. Seen few in Bath Road but want specific to T4

Am staying there for work next week would love to get a lift and walk across the corridor for a treat?

Offline RandomGuy99

Danger lies there.

Bath Road or Feltham or even Slough would be safer.

Offline thumbspot

Danger lies there.

Bath Road or Feltham or even Slough would be safer.

+1

I’d grab a hotel hopper shuttle to one of the Bath Road hotels.

Offline Ace_max66

Danger lies there.

Bath Road or Feltham or even Slough would be safer.

Could you elaborate? A couple of SPs I’ve hot listed seem to be in the area but I’ve never ventured out there. What should one be wary of?

Offline Jayjay1

Danger lies there.

Bath Road or Feltham or even Slough would be safer.

Am occupied from 8- 5pm for work then dinner event for work so limited time for travel. I can disappear for some time but going to Bath road by public transport , session and back not ideal.