Author Topic: Eletta, Diva Escorts - Kensington  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

External Link/Members Only  TOFTT  250 + 80 extras for kissing an OWO

Location – very close to High Street Kensington Station. A very nice room with an ensuite. The shower is not very powerful

Comms – always efficient via Diva.

The girl – is the girl in the photos, but the photos are heavily edited. The photos are not representative of her at all. She has a fuller figure than the photos imply. I would only look at the non-professional photos.

She started with lip-kissing. French kissing only briefly when I initiated, followed by going straight bac to lip-kissing. Her OWO skills are OK, but she doesn’t go too deep. We had sex in a number of positions, but she doesn’t have a lot of skills or enthusiasm. After 5 minutes of me pounding her on the edge of the bed, we switched to her on top, at which point she started baiting me to cum.
She’s OK on top, but doesn’t go hard. We switched to missionary where I did cum after a few minutes.

The sex was enjoyable, she isn’t very friendly or chatty. I left about 35 minutes in, an was not offered to stay or offered round 2, or even offered a massage. She is reasonably pretty, young, and not bad at what she does. She asked my age, and I asked hers. She said she really was 18, so maybe she is still learning her profession.

All good, but not really worth the full 330 I paid, maybe 250 at a push. All services delivered as requested, so a neutral is a bit harsh, but I can’t say I’ll be going back.

Anyways, having "Taken One For The Team" I will now accept my medal of honour for such bravery