Author Topic: Angel VIP - Krakow - Poland  (Read 1868 times)

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only
Visit: August 2025

There was a recent review by SPIDERMIKE
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=437161.0

and I have to say that he did a good job at describing the experience. I can add a bit more. Closest tram stop is Bociana in the north of the City, then 10 min walk to her gated community (very safe on the streets). All the info is on the website above. No problems.

Once inside the flat she is really lovely with great English. The hour with her (700PLN) was well worth it. Note: an upfront payment was required a few days before (all went well and was fair). The balance was settled on arrival.

OW is mandatory by the way. Strict hygiene rules (even mouthwash provided for both of us) and shower to start of course. Chit chat for a few mins to start and again at the end.
Body to die for, sex in a few positions (protected of course), no anal offered to me (I wasn't interested in it anyway).

I imagine she is quite busy and having a good website means you can make an informed decision before booking. the photos are real. Great set up on the top floor of the block of flats. All nice and tidy. There are about 10 blocks of flats in that gated community. They have numbers and colours. I will let you enjoy that part of the adventure.

If I am back I will book again.  Probably just after Xmas coming.