Author Topic: Punting in Budapest. 5 years between seeing the same escort in two different cou  (Read 2838 times)

Offline mark3611



Back in 2020 I met a Hungarian escort called Alice/Tina. 5758829 was her number when she worked on adultwork. I saw her in Willesden a few times for P&D.  She once double booked me one day, so when I turned up at her house she wanted me to see her fat ugly friend as she saw another client.


I was in Budapest for a weekend and I was wanting to do another P&D.  I didn't have any hi expectations because the majority of punts I have had with Hungarian brasses in the UK have been shit.  More of an ex Girlfriend XP.  No kissing, OWO, Don't play with my tits.


I browsed the website External Link/Members Only Now its a very informative website about escorts in Budapest that helps you search for what you want. But on the downside they never tell you the price on the website.  You need to WhatsApp the lady and ask.    Some quote prices in euros. but most of the time is HUF.   

Its around 20KHUF for a simple pump and dump in 30 mins


I found Alice on this website and I remembered her dearly from the tattoo  between her cleavage. What a surprise it was to see a Hungarian sex worker on  this website, whom I saw on Adultwork in 2025.


I was staying in the VII district of Budapest so Alice was a short walk away from my hotel. I arranged to see her for 1/2 an hour at 20kHUF (£40 + all the bullshit fees the atm slugged me).

I got to the front door and gave Alice a ring to get through the security code. She was staying in the 1st floor.

I told her I remembered her dearly from London, but she wasn't really interested in her past time of sex work in London.

We both got naked as I sat down on the lounge. She gave me a decent OWO.  I decided to repay the favour with some pussy licking.

Like other Hungarian brasses, she was restrictive of tit play and went as far as crossing her arms across her tits during fucking to restrict me from them.

after hand relief I was out of there with like 14 minutes to spare. I always hate how these Hungarian brasses short change you in time.

It was a bucket list thing to shag the same woman in two different countries. Although I could have done that in the UK with the amount of sex workers working between England and Scotland.

I paid the same price in Budapest of what I would pay for a pump and dump in London.

Offline mark3611

External Link/Members Only

Found Alice link if anyone cares to see her in Budapest