Author Topic: Escorts in Antalya October 2025  (Read 1872 times)

Offline tkoddu

External Link/Members Only

Just here to share my experience on punting in Antalya, Turkey.

I stayed here a week, and initially I got a lot of responses on dating apps, but he didn't lead to anything rather than drinks.

I got the hump, and I stared searching for escorts, the link I provided is the one I used.

The experience is quite bad, but expected, prices are high, even higher then London, 200 dollars plus taxi fare for one hour or 300 for two hours.

Now, looking at the pictures you might think they are worth if, but even if the profiles direct you to a WhatsApp chat, you are never chatting to the proxy but with an agency person instead.

I book a super model, I exchanged so many pictures, but what turned out at the door was someone that would not even reassemble 10% of the actual picture, I managed to push her away and close the door.

But I already had to pay an extra 40 euro to allow the reception team to add an extra person to stay with me, so I message another number (bare in mind I sent 10 different messages to this point) this one looks promising, she was send me vocal messages, so I knew I was talking to a lady, but I decided to play it smart and ask to do a video call, explaining that I already had sent someone away and I didn't want to do it to her.

So to my surprise, she said, ok, I will send you my real pictures, to which I replied that only a video call will do, and she agreed.

I proceed to make a video call, and I liked what I saw, of course it was totally different from the super model picture on the profile, but still good, a nice young looking blonde, so I negotiated the price 200 pound for two hours including the taxi (every hour is one pop).

Everything booked and I'm now waiting for her, and guess what, another person arrived at the door, but luckily for me, his time she was a Turkish brunette, really beautiful and with a killer body.

Give her the money and she is asking me for the taxy money, and I said we agreed to something else, but she asked for an extra 20, I didn't want to argue not to ruin the moment.

In every message exchanged I mention how important was the kissing for me, but guess what, she never read those messages and that is a service she didn't do, although I managed to get some while we start fucking, but not full on snog.

While fucking she kept asking for me to come, and after 20 minutes I gave it to her, come in the bag and I was ready to relax to get ready for the second go, but she had other ideas, she started dressing and getting ready to leave.

At this point we started arguing, I explained I paid for 2 hours, and she said normal man have sex for 4 minutes, so my 20 minutes count for 2 times, have I known this before I would have fucked her for a full hour.

Anyway, Google translator and the arguments became a conversation, just to find out she has a boyfriend and she is here on holiday, she even showed me that she just landed in Antalya 2 hours prior and I was her first customer, I did manage to get a second go, but I was nice to her and came quick as the agency kept her texting her.

She apologised, she told me is not her fault and she gets pressured from the agency (this I think is an half true)

Overall, you are not paying for the hours but for the pops, and rarely they will let you have 2, so you better of paying just one hour and negotiate the price.

And it is going to be a lottery on who is going to arrive at your door, so I don't think it is worth the hassle.

The second one I saw was really good looking, however, for they amount of money, London as plenty to offer and with much better service, so a wanker would have been better this time for me, lesson learned.