Author Topic: Munich - Villa Roma  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Ended up here after an Oktoberfest  :drinks: visit last week and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the women.

Its €270 upfront - so not cheap  :sarcastic: Price includes entry to the club, any 2 drinks (incl cocktails), 30 mins with any girl (you negotiate extras directly). The taxi driver told me its Oktoberfest adjusted up but generally you get more girls during peak times. It did feel exclusive as they've turned away at least 2 punters that came in full Oktoberfest gear (feathers in their hats :D) as I was going in.

It's about 20mins taxi from the main square where the Oktoberfest is and it looks like a small bar with a square counter in the middle and the girls/punters standing or sat around it. When I walked in there was about a dozen girls and 3/4 other punters :thumbsup: The girls are happy to sit there and chat - weren't too pushy and didn't mind when I moved on to another that seemed more fun to me. I'd say it was exclusively Eastern European girls mostly Romanians and some Ukrainians/Russians but I've only spoken to 5/6 of them. I'd say all were decent looking with strong Boat and Bod but the chat was of course.... lacking...  :dash:

I picked a leggy Romanian with a cracking bod - her (as well as all the other girls' I've spoken to) extras were FK €50, OWO €100, CIM €100 ("no fingering or anal bby" "not for any price bby"). Managed to negotiate free FK but she wouldn't budge on the others :rolleyes:

She took me to a decent size back room with a (empty) jacuzzi and it had a large bed, fresh towels and a shower. Given only 30 mins I went straight for it with no shower. She put on a good show with decent varied OW - shagged in doggy then mish and I came in bag. All in-all a decent experience but definitely on the more expensive side for what you get  :drinks:

Offline exitonly



Hi

Is this place new, havent heard of this one previously. Just for confirmation on the pricing.. that was 270 entry, drinks & 30 mins with any girl, and 250 on extras.. Everyone has their own pricepoint i guess, but that sounds a little on the steep side.

If you didnt know already Sunshine FKK 10 mins from festplatz,  entry price is 85 (oktobersfest hike) .. 30 mins + cim usually 150.

Thanks for reviewing

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

I don't think its new mate - a quick search of the forums (top right hand corner) brings up a few posts about it from 7-8y ago...

Is that FKK club where you lock all your stuff away and get a bathrobe? Think I've been there before a few years ago after the Wiesn but found the Roms there too pushy and not as good looking. Price point is much higher here though  :scare: