Author Topic: Chloe - Cheshire In Calls  (Read 2087 times)

Offline The Hound

External Link/Members Only

Chloe:

Not my favourite Manchester agency by a long shot -  mainly because reception is a bit hit and miss - one lady sounds like a the PA of a public school head teacher - comes across to posh to wash and you can sense something of a client contempt, the others are to busy putting you on hold to take another in coming call and sometimes you get a bloke which weirdly I don't like at all - yeah I know a bit sexist but I prefer female receptionists!

I have used other agencies in Manchester (AC) and the reception experience is really good - no hazzle, no putting on hold, no client contempt.

I have walked twice from CI before -  one girl nothing like pictures and just didn't jell the second I walked through the door and another covered in tattoos - just knew what I had to do and went right back out the door  - really pisses everybody off that but hey my money my time.

So that's the negative shit out the way - don't know if others feel this way about them, maybe others think they are great, but I speak as I find.

Having said that if you can get through some of their shit then I have had some cracking punts there - not least the lovely Chloe.

I have seen Chloe a good few times - had the pleasure when she was 19, she's now 20.

Booked an hour - that's £100 - asked if she did OWO and she does for another £20 - at least that was the arrangement with me - they don't discuss this on the phone so got to sort face to face.

She is a great lay I have to say - great body - she keeps in good shape - bloody hell she has a six pack I kidd ye not - and has a cracking arse on her.

Small tits though 32 B - I prefer bigger to be fair but she more than compensates in other areas.

She gives and receives oral with some relish but I have to say I did find her generally passive but I think maybe that's her age or maybe she thought I had a lot of energy :)

I like prolonged foreplay as don't come twice and fucked and finished in missionary - she is easy going - very easy going in fact and great to chat to after a shag.

I hope one day she goes independent - I'd definitely go and see her - will I see her again - yeah probably - just a shame she's with CI as my heart sinks at calling their bloody reception.

But to be fair they do have some cracking women on their books so I will put it - they sure as hell don't want any constructive feedback - you sense if you feedback your experience there would be hell to pay - I get the impression they don't like criticism.

But hey Im not paying to fuck the receptionists (thankfully) so I just take my chances on the day and hope for smooth arrangement - not much to ask I think!

Offline restless_native

Good review.

I agree that the attitude of the receptionists stinks though. Personally I refuse to use them any longer simply because of that one thing. They do seem to have a very unique attitude towards customer service and it does make me wonder how much business they actually lose because of it. Which is a shame. Because as you say they do have some cracking girls on their books. It's just not worth the grief to see them when it's so easy to find other service providers who don't treat you with the same contempt.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:29:55 pm by restless_native »

Offline Robert44

Funny how we all experience things differently. I don't mind the receptionists at Cheshire In-call, always seem friendly enough.
But I do agree, every time I call, their first words are 'Please hold the line, there's another caller'. WTF