Date - Feb 2023
Comms - Booked via Telegram - quick responses as usual from this agency
Price - £500 for 90 mins
Location - Very nice apartment in W6
SP - Absolutely my type, was wearing a red dress with sexy black lingerie underneath (actually looked better when she took her clothes off, great body), couldn't wait to unwrap her! Around 5 ft 9, long legs and gym toned with a cracking arse
Services - DFK throughout, OWO, RO, rimming on her, CG, RCG, doggy and missionary
The meet - Arrived after a long drive so asked for a shower, was clean with lots of toiletries etc. Arrived back in her front room where she poured me a glass of bubbly and we had a brief chat. She was attentive and looked absolutely stunning. I Initiated some leg stroking and kissing then over to the bedroom. When she removed her dress I could not believe how good she looked, absolutely stunning body. Started off with OWO, nice and slow as I usually get too excited before my first pop. Looking down at her arse and pussy I couldn't wait to savour both so quickly started eating her pussy and arsehole, tasted fresh and really got me going. Wanted to get the first pop out of the way so she jumped up for some CG, I was DFKing and sucking her enhanced tits throughout. A few slaps of her arse later and I cummed in the bag.
Went back to her living room for another glass of bubbly, chatted for about five to ten mins making some conversation. Returned to the bedroom for round two, which consisted of RCG (her arse looked amazing bouncing up and down my cock). Moved on to doggy where I could see her pussy gripping on my cock - stuck my fingers in her mouth, grabbed her titties and kissed her, sensational fun. Finished off in missionary, DFKing throughout and gave her a good pounding, lots of eye contact and it was a decent workout.
Conclusion - Would consider returning but as I'm not based down south (unfortunately or fortunately for my bank balance) I'd really like to try some of the other Diva roster too (got my eye on Marika or Fiji). I do have a type and she's bang on for me, really needs to be a size 6 to 8 max.
External Link/Members Only