Author Topic: First ever punt in Ibiza  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Nevertravelz99

Basically I've always liked the though of a happy ending massage, not sure why!

my last day in ibiza I had a few hours to kill before the transfer to the airport.

I decided to go for Massage Asian Ibiza since it was a 10 minute walk and the prices werent terrible, I sorta thought that I my go and the happy ending wouldnt be a think so I thought if its cheap enough at least im getting a half decent massage out of it. Everywhere else looked a tad too professional online so I didnt really trust that these other places would offer what I wanted

walk in, its dead, asian girl comes out from the back, probably late 20s early 30s, petite, pretty, very little english, had no idea what I was saying outside the price and service. She takes me to the room and asks if I want a happy ending. All in its 70 euro.

Massage was decent overall, flip over and she starts stroking me until I finish, she was shocked at my huge load since I hadn't busted one in a whole week. she seemed half/not really into it until that point, overall it was a very nice handy, post nut clarity had me questioning my life choices. Looking forward to another massage at somepoint, not sure where or when!

Offline petermisc

I really enjoy an erotic massage, the kind where the masseuse is naked and rubs body raunchily up and down me.  But it sounds like you got nothing like that - basically just a wank after a meh massage?  Did the girl even undress?  I would rather have a decent massage, and then go home and a diy wank.

How long did you get for E70?