Ravenna's info:
External Link/Members OnlyI was in the mood for a massage as opposed to full service, so after looking at several ads, I settled on Ravenna because she appeared to be reasonably close to me.
Comms: I contacted her via WhatsApp. She responded quickly. We chatted and she was a little brisk and I almost decided against seeing her. She recovered nicely and wanted to confirm a time. I was ready, but she wanted to wash her hair and do make-up and postpone for a day. Told her if she wanted to shower and come over, I was fine without make-up and hair stuff.
Girl: Ravenna is in her 50's for sure. Even without make-up and hair work, she is attractive. She is a smaller BBW with nice tits. She smelled freshly showered. She says she is Italian and also lived in Brazil and the US too. I had wanted a 90 minute massage. She confirmed in person and we both got naked.
Place: She came to my hotel in Shoreditch. She seemed to be only 5-10 minutes away. Her ad offers incall too, but I gathered from our conversation that she shares her flat with several people. I don't think I would want to do incall there.
Service: She reminded me on chat and when she arrived that she was not full service. She took charge and had me on my back to start the massage. It was a very light but sensual touch. On the flip, she encourages touching her tits and her ass. After a while, she climbed on and rubbed her pussy against my cock but is careful not to get close enough for inserting. Since I had 90 minutes, all this went on back and forth and I got off probably after 60 minutes. She asked if I could cum again and I said probably not that quickly. I expected her to leave but she started the massage over and got me hard again. I didn't get off but she probably stayed another 45 minutes.
Her rates are on the website. I picked the 90 minutes and it was 170 Pounds. For some fun with an attractive BBW, big tits, freshly showered woman who was focused on me, it was worth the fun. I'd probably repeat if I didn't want anything but a massage. I didn't get the feeling she would offer more in the future.