Located in a quiet side street off the main shopping drag towards the end of Cala Millor and close to Cala Bona
€50 for the hour - €50 for OWO/CIM
Walked in early evening and met by Chinese woman probably late 40’s. A thick set woman but not fat, facially 6/10. Speaks only Chinese and Spanish. Shown to a room on the left between the entrance and the reception desk, with a double bed pushed against one wall. She turned a fan on and left me to undress.
She came back in and said “one hour?” I said yes and she started without taking any money. Once massage started I knew that was a mistake as all it was just a vigorous rubbing of back, bum and then legs. Anyway, the Majorcan sun had made me horny and so I was looking forward to some fun later in the session plus she had left the door ajar by about one inch and the thought that anyone entering would have to walk past the room to reach reception desk and could easily see in and see what was going on made me even hornier.
She stood beside the bed to massage my back and one leg but then climbed on the bed and knelt beside me to massage the other leg. There were just a few cc swipes just before the flip. On turnover she pointed to my cock and says “suck 100”. I’m like no way but due to a bit of confusion due language problems and the fact she hadn’t taken any money for the massage what she actually meant was €100 total, €50 for hour massage and €50 for blow job. I asked if she would remove clothes and she said yes.
She only removes her dress down to her waist though, exposing her b cup tits and small nipples. She wipes down my cock and starts sucking, nice and soft to start then picks up the pace while I play with her tits and feel her nipples harden. After a while I feel the sap rising and shoot my load in her mouth. She takes it all then spits into a tissue. After clean up a gentle massage to fill the time and off I go.