Author Topic: PolishMasseuse (formerly known as Sylwia) near Coventry  (Read 1430 times)


2 review(s) for PolishMasseuse (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Dalian690

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price stated via text was £70 for 30 minutes sensual massage which I went for. She had a lower price for just massage.

Looks: body I would say 4/10. Big boobs but a bit big with tummy for my liking. Face- main downside is her teeth when she smiles or talks- they make her less attractive to me.

Location in Exhall. I believe she used to be in Coventry and Bedworth at different in the past years.

Can park in front of the house by the road.
Massage table in room upstairs of the house.
Massage on my back first: asked how firm and I said medium. 6/10 for massage skills.

Topless throughout. Turned around and massage my front which was nice and teasing and finished with happy ending. Happy ending skills= 7/10 but did not fully allow or encourage access to touch her boobs even though she was topless.

Personally I wouldn't return.