Author Topic: Raluca Club Globe Zurich  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Diamond Dave 2

External Link/Members Only
Firstly thanks to everyone who has posted about this place.
I was in Zurich for a few days in the summer and when I did a few Google searches I found the punting scene to be very different to the UK with a number of establishments offering an FKK German style club experience. Adultwork offerings were uninspiring so I thought a club was the way to go.
There were a few offerings and Globe was at the high end price wise. After checking the favourable comments and reviews on here I thought I'd give it a go. Easy to find and as others have said a very impressive set up. A huge space with private rooms, sauna, steam room, adult cinema, roof terrace and restaurant. A couple of bars with complimentary soft drinks.
95 Euros entry to stay as long as you like within opening hours of noon to 3am.
I arrived a 3pm and the welcome was very friendly. Issued with towels, locker token and shown round briefly by a clothed stunner who was helping on reception. I then chilled out sampling the facilities.
My only observation was there were only around dozen girls in and most were obviously silicone enhanced but attractive a and slim.
I wanted something a bit more natural so took my time and my intention was to try 2 girls separately. In the cinema I was watching some high quality porn whilst 2 blokes were getting sucked off by 2 girls separately.
You're free to walk around and you don't get hassled. I had spotted 2 girls a petite blonde very natural looking who was saying goodbye to a punter and a very innocent looking brunette stood by the stairs.
After another 30 minutes chilling I couldn't fund the brunette but found the blonde Raluca and started to chat to her. Very friendly and natural and really put me at ease. We agreed half an hour and she asked would I like to go to the cinema room. Raluca spoke perfect English was witty and a petite 5'4" with probably 34c. Think Helen Skelton and you wouldn't be far off. Inaccurately attired in a red dress with silver accessories. No body art. For the next half an hour she gave a perfect GFE service excellent kissing and teasing attentive touches. I asked if I could go down on her and she said she would very much like that. Seemed to enjoy it went red in the
face and came quite softly vocally rather than a false porn star scream type. Maybe it was genuine.
Then the rest of the time was her going to town on my cock with her tongue, mouth and teasing fingers. Plenty of ball licking a very close to my arse too. Again no rush and timed to perfection bang on 30 minutes. She asked if I wanted CIM but as that was an extra 50 euros I politely declined. I felt a bit tight as she was really nice. Settled with Reception straight after at 100 Euros. Raluca asked if I wanted to shower with her. I really did but have read that you need to beware of additional charges so I declined to avoid any awkward conversations.
Dined in the restaurant after then had to go as I had an appointment that evening.
On my way out I finally saw the innocent brunette but I did have to go.
3 hours flew by. Highly highly recommended.
Plus as I was leaving about 4 stunners arrived for the evening shift that was just after 6pm.
I will definitely go again one day.