Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool City Centre  (Read 3901 times)


34 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (30 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes with all arrangements by Text

Kay's gaff is a serviced apartment on the waterfront - very nice and fit for purpose.

It was late in the day and Kay allowed me to have a shower beforehand - which I think we both appreciated

Kay is well reviewed, but is in good shape for her advertised 66 years.

This was a fairly vanilla punt following (my) standard format. Some nice kissing (not DFK), OWO, 69 and a number of positions

A solid green for me and an itch scratched. I'm not sure there will be a repeat visit , but happy to recommend


Offline SmoothieNeil

I miss her from when she used to work at an independent place near me on weekends a few years ago now.

Was always good at making you feel comfortable and could tell she absolutely loves doing this.

I'm not knowledgeable on Liverpools waterfront but I'd love to have her company again