Author Topic: Athens - advice  (Read 1762 times)

Offline yon yonson

In Athens for a few hours tomorrow. Have had a search on here and thinking of two options.

Golden diamond escorts - looks good at €160, few questions if anybody can help.

1. Do they generally operate out of hotels near monastiraki? Seen a post that says you have to tell the reception that you are visiting x room so obvious why you are there. Even though I do t live there, feels a bit awkward that they know you are going to see an escort.

Other option is nuru massage spa Athens. Can you just rock up and see who is available or better to book?

Thanks in advance

Offline Phil_Your_Boots

I was just in Athens a few weeks ago, unfortunately didn't manage to get a punt. I was talking to a few girls on Seeking but the cheapest they would quote me was €350 which was out of my budget.