External Link/Members OnlyHave visted Oriental Health before couple of years back and thought would give it a try. Took the precaution of booking on advance for 45mins FB massage and called to arrange. Nico (Chinese) answered with good English and said I could have room with shower and choice of girl. £45 which is reasonable.
On the day I turned up on time and walked in. No one else was waiting for a treatment and Nico dressed in a short pink dress came out from one of the treatment rooms and welcomed to me. It was not clear who was going to do the treatment, but she showed me to the room with the shower which was clean and tidy if a bit dim lighting wise. She came back and it was clear that she was going to be doing the massage which was great because she was good looking - say late 20s early 30s, slim about size 8 and a pretty face. She also has frizzy hair which is unusual in a sort of bob shape unlike many Chinese girls with long hair. She told me to undress and face down on the massage table. I stripped down to nakedness and laid on the bed to relax. She came back and ran her hand down my back and over my bum and said “nice bum”.
The massage got underway and it was really good. Nice firm pressure and covered all of the conventional areas of my body. I decided to be upfront with my expectations and said that I would like a body to body massage. She happily agreed and asked what I would pay. I asked what she would charge. She asked what I would pay and I said £40 and she agreed.Then she moved to between my legs with some cc swipes which then became reach unders whilst she complimented me on my manhood. She had me on all fours stroking my cock and tugging at it. She then asked me to turn over and placed a pillow under my head. She stripped off her lovely pink dress to reveal a beautiful hot body with a very decent pair of size 34C bolt ons. I invited on the massage bed so that she could get a better hold of my cock and this enabled me to reach round to her bum which was silky smooth and good enough to eat and in between her legs to rub her clit which she encouraged. So much so that she had several mini tremor orgasms from the continued skilled rubbing. She was also moist which got me at full mast. I was able to suck on her Chinese style pointy nipples which she presented to me one by one and liked and we kissed on the lips several times. She brought me to a finish exploding two weeks worth of cream and we laid on the bed chatting until she finished the massage on my front. I showered with decent hot water paid up £45 as I would have paid that anyway and resolved to come back the following week. Leaving my shower gel for next time. I think there’s a likelihood that oral might be on offer next time and who knows what thereafter! Looking forward to seeing what will now be my go too regular. 👌🏼