Author Topic: Shapely bosom and a responsive call button below!  (Read 965 times)

Offline jarevets

Do any of you know a provider with natural 34 - 36 C firm bosoms and a responsive and prominent clit?
I am thinking of Lyn in Wimbledon who ticked both boxed but now sadly out of service.
Grateful for any pointers.
Thanks

Offline Stevelondon

Look mate. I’m having enough difficulties trying to forget this lass without you bringing her up.

Sigh.  :unknown:

Offline zackah23

Gutted I didnt get around to seeing her and I dont think ive come across a review of an sp thats similar either.

Offline Stevelondon

Gutted I didnt get around to seeing her and I dont think ive come across a review of an sp thats similar either.

For me personally she just hit that sweet spot of location, performance and price. My regular go to when it was Zhangri-La and then her own studio.

Fuckin miss her lots.