Author Topic: London's Too Big; Give me your Mayfair Recommendations!  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Undergrowth

I stay in Mayfair a few times a month.  When I inevitably get in the mood to search on AW, it's impossible to work through the sheer amount of active profiles.  I've had my fair share of average fun with Brazillian girls, and extremely disappointing EE girls, and what I'd love is to find a couple of regulars for when I'm in town.  (D)FK, OWO, and a proper GFE preferred, ages 20s up to early 40s.

There have to be some decent options still out there; any hints?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’ve a hint  :thumbsup:

Take 2mins to do a criteria search on AW.

I’ve just done that with your preferences within an 1 mile radius of W1J and it brings back 40!

Filter criteria use:

Brazilian only
20-40 only
Female
Escort
French Kissing
OWO
Verified
Pictures
Doesn’t hide feedback

How hard can that be to view 40 profiles!



Offline jamiekinkxxx

Narrowing the criteria by adding more GFE type likes:

Dinner date
Finger play
Receiving oral

But increasing the radius to 2miles it still only pulls back 40 escort to view and assess and then cross reference here for UKP reviews

Offline jamiekinkxxx

... using the same criteria and radius as the second search above BUT for British WGs it brings back 37.

 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:26:51 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

One lady, yet she is Bulgarian and so therefore not your preferred nationality being EE (although technically places like Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria etc.. are Central European  ;)) who maybe good is:

External Link/Members Only - Lilana

She ghosted me but I may try again as her positive review on here got me very interested. BUT it is only one review.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:38:42 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

oh and one final contribution.

If you do the second search again but just exclude Brazilian WGs and therefore include all other nationalities you only have 76 to view. You can obviously add more specifics if you really want to narrow it down too and just by hovering over thumbnail you can immediately discount some by personal pref to size or look.

Then as I said previously, just read their AW profile / reviews in-depth, find the ones that jump out at you, cross reference to UKP reviews and you'll have done quite a bit of leg work yourself.

Then it maybe a case of "who would you guys pick for a GFE from 'a', 'b' or 'c'"?

It aint that hard.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:38:57 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So PP has just reminded me of one if the best GFE in London. Thought I would add.

Two caveats:

- She is Polish
- She is incall only and is based in Aldgate, not Mayfair

So Emily's Creme Brulee (External Link/Members Only) could be worth considering if you compromised on two of your limitations?  :unknown:

- PP's Review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393847.0
- Link to all her reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1482

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 03:22:49 pm by jamiekinkxxx »


Offline Undergrowth

Thanks for the pointers, very happy with Polish girls in my experience, I was more worried about the bait & switch Romanians etc.  I'll pull my socks up and do some searching...!

Offline arrow0404

Looks like a week long strike - very frustrating

Offline Stevelondon

Looks like a week long strike - very frustrating


 :D :lol:      Did you mean to post that in this thread ?

Offline Mstar86

I stay in Mayfair a few times a month.  When I inevitably get in the mood to search on AW, it's impossible to work through the sheer amount of active profiles.  I've had my fair share of average fun with Brazillian girls, and extremely disappointing EE girls, and what I'd love is to find a couple of regulars for when I'm in town.  (D)FK, OWO, and a proper GFE preferred, ages 20s up to early 40s.

There have to be some decent options still out there; any hints?

You need a dedicated HL on AW to girls who work in that area, then when you’re they’re you can just see who’s available

Offline w1a1ex

In addition to Liliana there's her sometimes-partner in crime Secret_Marisa1 with several reviews   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=34706

... do some searching...!
Look forward to your narrowed down selection list and then recommendations from those having visited as your locale is nearby to me.  :thumbsup: