Author Topic: Sofia_Thai - Burton on Trent  (Read 348 times)


3 review(s) for Sofia_Thai (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Dixson

Just got back from seeing Sophia who's popped up in Burton this week. The only review on here was a negative for an indifferent punt, but I thought I'd risk it as otherwise pickings in the area were slim to none.

Location: Usual Burton punting flat, good location and quiet. Buzzer entry. Ring camera (you are being recorded!).

Date: September '26

Cost: £80 for "30 minutes" - more like 15.

Girl: Profile photos were clearly face-tuned with huge watery anime eyes and small mouth and chin. Actual girl is not un-attractive, but has longer cheeks giving her a more horse-faced look. Thick around the middle with an unattractive bulge of a stomach, fake tits that don't match, nice peachy ass and very smooth skin - probably in her 20s.

Action: Undressed and set on the bed and persuaded her to come over for a fondle. She did a very quick little kind of lap dance which was nice, but then insisted I lay down. She then unwrapped a condom and when questioned about the OWO that was supposed to be included, she professed to be bleeding from her mouth! Strange excuse, and I wasn't going to argue, but it did make me nearly decided to cancel the punt altogether.

Proceeded with some functional if fast OW and hand action, then stripped, lubed and jumped on top for some cowgirl. Despite how generally badly things had gone so far this was enjoyable as she's curvy and has very nice skin. Flipped over to finish in mish, at which point she performed some quite impressible vaginal contractions - but she was pushing me out before I'd even finished cumming. Then she handed me toilet roll and some wipes and dashed out of the room while I cleaned myself up. Usually Thai girls give you an attentive cleanup.

I decided to dress as even if she was willing to do a massage it would have been crap. She lay on the bed whilst I dressed, looking at her phone, and at one point I swear waved at me and said "have a good day", as if to say "let yourself out"! The cheek.

2 negatives for this girl - don't be a mug, trust us and go elsewhere. If you really insist on wasting £80 then put it on the horses, or give it to charity or just set fire to it or something, and have a wank instead.  (I wish I had)



AW profile: External Link/Members Only