Author Topic: KellyBlondenew23 - Birmingham  (Read 1904 times)


3 review(s) for KellyBlondenew23 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dark Vader

                                                                                            A BRAZILIAN THAT CAN'T FUCK - NEVER


First saw this one pop up on Viva and wished the profile was real. Then her AW popped up with the same number so thought I may be in luck as there were reports of possible bait and switch.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

PERFECT HIGHCLASS SUPER SEXY
External Link/Members Only

Now in Liverpool External Link/Members Only

Number advertised:+447513672226

Location Brand new apartments not far from City Hospital B18 Birmingham.

Comms All done by text. Got the feeling it was a maid.

Price £80 + £20 extra owo for half an hour.

The Girl/Session Arrived, buzzed in and made my way up. Let in by a girl in underwear with nice tits and ass who I wouldn't have kicked out of bed. She shows me a message on her phone. There are two of us, you can choose. I pointed to Kelly and said she is the one in the profile so I'll go with her, nothing against you. Whether she understood. :unknown:
                                                                                                       
Kelly takes me into the bedroom and I'm pleased to see that what attracted me to her in the pictures, those abs were just as sexy in real life, that's why I paid extra. Money sorted and we are having a laugh and joke even though she had limited to no English. Bj was just Ok. Bags me up after about 5 minutes and climbs on top. She doesn't have much rhythm but I'm busy admiring her abs and well done bolt ons.

                                                                               Hidden Image/Members Only 

We switch to doggy and that was a hassle to get her in the right position so I could give her a right pumping. She is also Playing with her phone in front of her on the bed. I just wasn't enjoying this like I should be but it was the thought of her tight body that kept me going. My mind is running on plan B. We dispense with that and now she is playing with my cock but acting weird being prissy shooing me when I touch her in certain places. She sits on the bed with her legs crossed as though she is reading a newspaper and half heartedly tries to finish me off. Either I caught her on a bad day or she is not into sex that much. I make the excuse I couldn't cum but I was thinking I'll go and let Plan B finish me off. Few things that might be negatives for some but an exciting body and not so exciting fuck I'll be very generous with a very weak positive.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2025, 03:53:16 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline pbrown355

You know I'm a softie for hot bodies and forgive a variety of performance shortfalls if she's hot enough but this sounds very generous.
Great abs you say? Hmmmm.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,806
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Given your comments and headline I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding how you concluded this rates as a positive.
It's your decision how to rate it, but it looks surprising to me

Offline Dark Vader

Great abs you say? Hmmmm.
She's got a great arse also, nicely shaped but not as firm as you'd think with all the gym she says she does.

Offline pbrown355

There's a lot of people who claim to spend more time in the gym than they actually do