went to a strip club in Madrid on a stag do years ago, we all chucked the euros we had on us into a pot for the stag to have a great time with a girl
girl chats to me at the bar, asks if I want a dance, and I said no cash on me, and we're all leaving soon I'm afraid. She said she'd come to my hotel room and she'd give me a 1 to 1 session I'd love. Context - I'm young and naive in this world at the time, and the girl is a 10/10
Now in hindsite
I should have fucked the boys off and taken her back
but I was worried she'd be with 2 gun touting pimps who would drain my bank account and then dump my body in a river
but tbh, I'd take that chance if I had the choice again. We always look back a rue those mistakes we made in our younger years