Author Topic: JasmineThaiCute - Liverpool Street area  (Read 2763 times)


53 review(s) for JasmineThaiCute (51 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Legs lover

Date of meeting August 2025

1 hour incall £160
External Link/Members Only

A 3rd review of Jasmine on this site; she is my go-to when I want to have a good GFE experience with a Thai lady. Good communication. Her place is a 10-minute walk from Liverpool Street Station; it's not her place.
Still looks like her pictures slim and sexy. DFK from the start she still has a tight vagina I had sex with this woman twice best part of the meeting when she was riding me cowgirl very slowly while giving me lots of eye contact.
Only slight negative is she will not take a shower with me I would  love to soap up her sexy body I will see her again .
Any questions just ask thanks



Offline Pleasure4ever

Did you pay extra for a second shot in 1h?
She lists that as extra..

Offline Legs lover

She will tell you at the start of the meeting you can have sex  twice in a one hour incall if you want unlimited sex its £30 extra .