Author Topic: Nadia - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Dragon90210

Review

External Link/Members Only

£80 half hour

So Nadia is back for a week it seems, seen her before many many years ago. Was wondering if she had changed much but was pleasantly surprised, she is still fit as fuсk. Pictures are a fair representation, she is very slim. Not skinny. There are some real life pictures on their Twitter/x profile.

Standard Annabellas apartment in central MK.

She was sharing with her mate Ruby on the day.

After the money was sorted I stripped down, started a bit of wondering with the hands. She proceeded to owo, got to say it’s the best BJ I’ve had in a while. She spent ages down there, licking the banjo string then licking up and down the shaft side ways then back to the banjo licking again. She was in no rush to the main event. I asked for a 69 which was happy to oblige. She has a mint pussy, lips were spot on.

After a while I told her I wanted to fuсk her, she rubbered and lubed up, started with cow then I finished in mish.

She’s not much of a talker but that’s fine with me, a very pleasent time spent and was not rushed in anyway.

I didn’t really try FK so not sure if that’s on the cards, says available on her people. I think I will have to try a duo with her and Ruby at sometime in the future.

Had a brief chat at the end, she said she may come back from time to time so hopefully this is not the last we have seen of her. She had apparently been away for 6 years.

Offline Dragon90210

Social media links removed as per rules.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2025, 08:50:24 am by daviemac »

Offline simon07


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Social media links removed as per rules.
Please read the rules regarding what can and can't be posted, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

Offline Dragon90210