Author Topic: Sonia-Bladex - Washington  (Read 3924 times)


18 review(s) for SONIA-BLADEx (9 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline nightdriver76

External Link/Members Only

Venue : Well known hotel in Washington

Paid : £100 for Half Hour – most I have paid for half an hour and goes to show higher fees don’t always mean better service

Communication was brilliant which is what made me go ahead with a booking and from her profile and messages she seemed a really easy going lady who was up for most things. I had read the negative comments on here (one post I am inclined to think is false) but the communication swayed things for me.

I think she maybe is the girl in the picture, add a few stone (nowhere near a size 8) and is taller than I imagined, but to be fair no problems on that score. 35 to me seems about right age wise, and she was decent looking etc.

I won’t go into services too much for discretion, but this is where things really went downhill. ‘Most’ services discussed prior were provided but half heartedly with constant ‘you can’t do that’, ‘no not there’, ‘don’t do that’ all the way through – plus she had a habit of telling me everything we done she had done tonnes of times before (yes I know she will have but hardly the time to highlight that).

Came to the main event which we had discussed, however as I was about to cum (standing near the bed) she pushed me back ‘so I didn’t cum on the bed’. I ended up standing at PONR having to finish off with a couple of strokes myself and collecting the mess in my hand.

So, I am not one for confrontation so just got dressed to leave and tried to make idle chit chat asking if she would be back in the area etc etc to not give any indication of how disappointed I was. Hardly any replies other that one word replies then she got her phone out and went on TikTok (or something similar). Even when I was dressed and said goodbye she just grunted and I saw myself out.

Got back to the car and I had been in 15 minutes total. Not going to say I was hurried out, but not exactly welcome either.

£100 for half an hour – think I will look for cheaper for a while yet, would scrape a neutral maybe if cheaper for communication and looks.