External Link/Members Only£120/hr + £30/anal
Met Martha a couple of months ago. Set up meet by text. She was staying in a house in Little Hulton. The area is dog rough and the house she was in had silver insulation covering all the windows. Looked like a cannabis farm from the outside. I parked a couple of hundred yards away and and texted her to say I'd arrived but got no reply. I have to say I was in two minds about hanging around but after 15 mins I got a message saying I could come in.
The door was unlocked and Martha was waiting at the top of the stairs. She's fucking sexy and was dressed in expensive designer lingerie, stockings and high heels. She greeted me with a kiss and was chatty from the off. I stripped off and we were soon snogging. I asked her about anal and she smiled and said 'I love a cock up my arse'. It set the tone for a hot meet. She started sucking me off and told me she'd had two cocks up her a couple of days ago, one in the pussy and one in the arse. She said how much she'd enjoyed it but she wanted to cum before I fucked her arse. She rubbered me up and rode me cowgirl, snogging me with her beautiful tits swinging in my face, inviting me to suck on her fabulous long dark nipples. She came quite quickly and collapsed in a heap on my chest and held me tight for a moment or two. A nice sensual touch.
Now she slipped my still hard cock straight into her arse and rode me cowgirl. I tried to finger her pussy but that was a no. We changed to doggy and what a sight, watching my cock slide in and out of her arsehole. She has a beautiful soft peachy arse which I slapped and groped.
Next we went into missionary and I placed a cushion under her arse to get a better angle. I fucked her in the arse, her lovely tits wobbling and her pussy glistening, until I shot my load.
She cleaned me down as I recovered and we chatted and she told me how she got into escorting and how she absolutely loves cock. After a while she gave me some more OWO and I asked her to sit on my face. As I ate her out she was talking filth, 'eat my honeypot' and the like.
We were 45 minutes in and I was wanking myself to another climax when she called time. I was miffed and told her I'd only had 45 mins but she said you booked for an hour at 2pm (or whatever) and I pointed out that I was kept waiting for 15 minutes but she wasn't having it. It was a disappointing end to what was, up until that point, a fabulous punt. She seemed a bit annoyed that I'd challenged her to be honest and I didn't push it.
I would recommend her, she's sexy and loves sex and, although I suspect she has a set routine, it was a hot meet.
I'd probably return despite the annoyance over being short changed on the time. And would be wary of going back to that house in Little Hulton. It's a dog rough area and it didn't feel safe.