Author Topic: Miranda Hot Babe - Marylebone  (Read 1881 times)


45 review(s) for Miranda Hot Babe (41 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline peroxidefox

External Link/Members Only
£170/hr
Ex-olina gone independent.
Comms straight forward, done by herself. Easy to find basement flat round corner from Marylebone.
Usual bit of chat on arrival. Paperwork sorted, assisted shower. Tiny bathroom.
Appearance - she's small. I found her quite attractive. Gym fit and she's proud of it. Darker skinned as Thai girls go. Firm-ish bolt ons that she encouraged me to grab throughout.
She's quite confident and took the initial lead which I was fine with. Some standing DFK, then back on the bed, ball sucking then owo. Not nose to belly but a good technique and she built it up, which I put a stop to. Flipped her over for DATY. Clean shaved, got pretty wet. She put tissues under, doesn't want the bed wet. On that subject, she was quite occupied with hygiene, wipes etc.
Rubbered up for cowgirl, again she took the lead initially, some nice action that you can watch if you catch the mirror in the room. Could have happily finished like that but after lightly playing with her tight butt hole I requested anal. Went to mish for this and eased in, worked up a pace and finished. I think anal is generally overrated, but can't help myself when its on offer.

Bit of a clean up then played played out the time with some cuddles and more chat.
Solo shower to freshen up on exit.

Would I return, yes, solid service provider. Bit more than the usual £150 thai experience, but she's a fitty and she knows what to do

Offline chr0n0_0

I think I am one of few men who thinks Miranda is a tad overhyped. I have a review pending. It's a positive but not a concrete one.

Offline KeefeD40

I think I am one of few men who thinks Miranda is a tad overhyped. I have a review pending. It's a positive but not a concrete one.

Interesting...
I've seen her three times now (reviewed just the once as the following meets were just as stellar as the first and not much more to add).

I find her super passionate. She literally drives me crazy throughout the time with her with how intense she is. She presses every single one of my buttons.

Guess this is the beauty of this hobby though right? Something for everyone