Author Topic: Darcy, HOTGIRLFORYOU100 - Liverpool  (Read 2108 times)


5 review(s) for HOTGIRLFORYOU100 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline The donald

Darcey lives on a quiet town street
No problems parking and car quite safe

She is tall with well done enhanced tits and expensive looking tastefully done tattoos
Dressed in sexy expensive lingerie and high heels

Money sorted then straight up to bedroom
Silent porn playing on big screen tv on wall
Fan in room-house is immaculate btw

She’s warm and affectionate
Great to talk to-puts you at ease immediately

Excellent dfk all through meet and she has a fantastic sense of humour

She gives great oral and loves reverse oral
She came several times imho  :yahoo:

Brilliant protected sex in mish cowgirl and reverse cowgirl

She has lovely pierced clit and wore butt plug for me

I recommend her highly and will definitely be returning

£180 for 1 hour-money well spent

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tommygunn81

I’ve seen Darcey around six times myself previously. She is an absolutely gorgeous woman and a really lovely human being too. She’s as insatiable as her profile suggests!!!

Well over a year since I last saw her so can’t really leave a review but I second everything you’ve said. Highly highly recommended.

Offline The donald


Offline The donald

Poppy was next on my h/l
But after your experience I’m not sure now lol  :wackogirl:

Offline Tommygunn81

Poppy was next on my h/l
But after your experience I’m not sure now lol  :wackogirl:

I’m not sure. Depends on your resilience to potential bad attitudes. Your experience might be very different. Just do t ask her how she is twice and you could be on to a winner 🥇

Offline jrcvdoc

Thanks for the review. Whereabouts in Liverpool is she based ?

Offline Tommygunn81

She’s the north end of Liverpool. Close to Litherland

Offline jrcvdoc