Meet happened in July, Kay is someone I've never met before, have seen her profile many times and read good reviews here. I was on Liverpool with some spare time on hand so I fancied a punt and Kay's green AW light was on.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only70 for 30mins. Booked with about 30mins notice.
Location is well known building on the waterfront, I've met other WGs here, so I knew how to get in.
Kay opened the door and I was really impressed, very nice lady and we had a good chat for 5mins in the kitchen.
I headed to the bathroom for a quick freshen up and strolled naked into the bedroom, see immediately grabbed my cock and some light kissing with Kay commenced, followed by going down on her fingering, she was nice and wet. Into 69, and eventually BJ between my legs, pulling balls hard, she has great technique.
On with the condom and she got ontop for CG, great body and great tits, then mish, doggy and more mish. She was good fun and really enthusiastic, great body and performance for her age, clearly looks after herself.